Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Open Records Request Form

  1. Please do not use this form to request criminal records or divorce decrees. Contact the Clerk of Superior Court at 912-554-7272 instead. Please contact the Probate Court at 912-554-7231 to request marriage licenses.
  2. Please provide as much detailed information as possible regarding the records you seek (e.g., date ranges, subjects, author, receiver, department, document description, etc.)
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.