How do I file a complaint against a child?
You will need to have the child's name, age or birthday, address, and the name of the person with whom the child lives. Come to the Juvenile Court of Glynn County, 11 Judicial Lane, Suite 150, Brunswick, GA 31520 and ask to meet with a court officer.

Show All Answers

1. How to request to use a recording device pursuant to Juvenile Court Rule 13 on recording of Judicial Proceedings?
2. How do I file a complaint against a child?
3. How do I report a neglected, abused or dependent child?
4. How do I legitimate a child?
5. How do I get custody/guardianship of a child? How do I terminate custody/guardianship?
6. How do I report truancy? How do I report a runaway?
7. How can I become emancipated?
8. What happens if I miss a court date?
9. Do I have to attend traffic court or is it possible to pay the fine without having to come to court?
10. Does a parent have to accompany a juvenile to traffic court?