How do I legitimate a child?
Unless there is a pending DFACS deprivation case concerning the child, you must file a petition for legitimation in the Superior Court of Glynn County. If there is a pending deprivation proceeding and you wish to file a legitimation petition call the Juvenile Court at 912-554-7039.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a neglected, abused or dependent child?
2. How do I legitimate a child?
3. How do I get custody/guardianship of a child? How do I terminate custody/guardianship?
4. How do I report truancy? How do I report a runaway?
5. How can I become emancipated?
6. What happens if I miss a court date?
7. Do I have to attend traffic court or is it possible to pay the fine without having to come to court?
8. Does a parent have to accompany a juvenile to traffic court?