Two- 5' Quarter Pipes
Two 3' Quarter Pipes
One 3' Planter
Two 2' Bank Ramps
Two 4' Bank Ramps
One 1' Grind Rail
One 8" Manual Pad
One 1' Skate Bench
Two 3' Half Pipes
1/2 Pipe Section
5' and 8' 1/4 Pipe
Plaza Elements including stairs, ramps, rails, ledges, and boxes
2 Bowl sections with volcano and ledge
Brunswick Bow Tie
| 1. Skatepark is unsupervised. Glynn Co. is not responsible for accidents.Skate at your own risk.
2. Only skateboards and in-line skates are allowed.
3. Helmets with chin straps and elbow/knee pads are required for all participants.
4. Refrain from skating when wet.
5. In case of emergency, dial 911. Report any discovered safety hazards to Glynn Co. Recreation Dept. at 554-7780.
6. Skating against traffic flow is dangerous and can cause serious injury. Be respectful of other skaters.
7. Keep your language in check! Abusive language or behavior is not allowed.
8. Smoking, alcohol, drugs, food, and drinks are not allowed.
9. Earphones, headsets, or amplified music are not allowed.
10. Pedestrians, bicycles, scooters, motorized vehicles, additional obstacles, and pets are not allowed.
11. Skating permitted during skate park hours only. No loitering after the facility is closed.
|MISBEHAVIOR AND RULE VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PARK.|