- Students must be currently enrolled as a Junior/Senior in a four-year degree program or be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or college
- Students must have at least a GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or its equivalent
- Students must have the necessary experience or education in a field related to the work that is to be performed
All students must submit a completed application packet to be considered. The application packet must include
all of the following:
- A completed Internship Application (available on-line)
- College transcripts (unofficial transcripts may be accepted for initial consideration)
- A recommendation letter from a faculty member or past employer
- A professional resume
To be considered for the upcoming Spring
Session, application packets must be submitted by November 30th.
To be considered for the upcoming Summer
Session, application packets must be submitted by March 15th.
To be considered for the upcoming Fall
Session, application packets must be submitted by July 15th.
Mail completed packets to:
Glynn County Human Resources Department
1725 Reynolds Street, Suite 302
Brunswick, GA 31520
Attn: Recruitment and Selection