TO DISPOSE OF A TRAFFIC CITATION IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO APPEAR IN TRAFFIC COURT
Our mailing address is:
Clerk of State Court
701 “H” Street
Brunswick, Georgia 31520
Or call (912) 554.7325
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED. Personal checks will be returned and traffic citation will be processed as non payment.
- Money Order or Cashier’s checks are accepted and should be made payable to Clerk of State Court. Payment must be received before court date shown on your citation.
- Please include your copy of the citation and please sign at the bottom or give correct name, address, license number, date of birth, date citation was issued or citation number if known.
- Please print the Waiver of Trial form, sign and bring with your payment to the Clerk's office.
- Your license will be SUSPENDED by the Department of Driver Services in your state if you fail to comply.
- Send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like to receive a receipt.
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards are accepted @ the Clerk of State Court's office until 4:30 p.m. each day.
If you desire a court appearance, please appear in court on the date shown on your citation. No tee shirts, no shorts, no tank tops and no flip flops allowed in the Courtroom.