TO DISPOSE OF A TRAFFIC CITATION IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO APPEAR IN TRAFFIC COURT ** If you use "Pay online" link below in blue, once on that site, click $ MAKE PAYMENTS on bottom right hand portion of screen**
You can pay online** THE WEBSITE TO PAY TRAFFIC CITATIONS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM 2:30 PM JULY 20th, 2018 THRU THE WEEKEND FOR A COMPUTER UPGRADE. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Our mailing address is:
Clerk of State Court
701 “H” Street
Brunswick, Georgia 31520
Or call (912) 554.7325
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED. Personal checks will be returned and traffic citation will be processed as non payment.
- Money Order or Cashier’s checks are accepted and should be made payable to Clerk of State Court. Payment must be received before court date shown on your citation.
- Please include your copy of the citation and please sign at the bottom or give correct name, address, license number, date of birth, date citation was issued or citation number if known.
- Please print the Waiver of Trial form, sign and bring with your payment to the Clerk's office.
- Your license will be SUSPENDED by the Department of Driver Services in your state if you fail to comply.
- Send a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like to receive a receipt.
- At this time, credit cards and debit cards are not accepted in the office, however credit or debit card payments can be paid online through the link above.
If you desire a court appearance, please appear in court on the date shown on your citation. No tee shirts, no shorts, no tank tops and no flip flops allowed in the Courtroom.