Occupation Tax Registration & Alcoholic Beverage License

The Occupation Tax department processes occupation tax registrations (business licenses) and alcoholic beverage license applications.  For further information or forms regarding occupation tax registration and alcohol beverage licenses, please see the links below or call 912-554-7122.

Helpful Contacts
Agency Purpose
Child Care Licensing
Information for daycare centers
Georgia Department of Agriculture Information for grocery stores, produce, fruits, animals and pesticide licenses
Georgia Department of Labor
Unemployment Tax
Georgia Department of Revenue
  • General Information
  • Sales Tax & withholding information
  • Alcohol Licensing - (ATF)

Georgia Secretary of State 

Glynn County Board of Health
Food service information
Internal Revenue Service 
Federal Tax ID number
UGA Small Business Development Center

State Alcohol License

Small Business Information