Surrendering a pet

RE-HOME by is a free tool to find a new home for your pet without coming to the shelter. CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE RIGHT!

Other resources: Pet Resources Brochure.

Please note - if you do have to surrender your pet to Glynn County Animal Control, you must show proof of Glynn County residency. 

If you find a stray in Glynn County but do not live here, you must show either proof of employment within the County or proof of vacation stay.

Remember: We are an open admission facility with limited space and resources. We can't guarantee we can find another home for your dog or cat.

We can only accept dogs & cats from Glynn County residents - no exceptions!

Proof of Residency
Don't kidnap kittens graphic
What to do if you find kittens graphic