Tips for eFiling in Glynn County Superior Court:
- If a pleading needs to be file stamped, it should be filed as a lead document
- If you have a motion with an unsigned order, the motion should be the lead document and the unsigned order should be an attachment to the motion
- If you have exhibits to a pleading, each exhibit should be an attachment to that lead document
- Motions and response: Motions and responses should be either emailed to the Judge or they should be included on the efile service contact. If it is emailed, the sent email should be an attachment to the motion (Rule 6.1)
- Bulk filing Leave of Absence is now available
- Service by the Sheriff is not available through efile. If you need a defendant served, you can take your copies directly to the Sheriff's office for service
- If your filing is rejected and is time sensitive, please contact our office and let us know before filing.
If you are a party or attorney or record, you can view your case 24/7 at https://researchga.tylerhost.net/CourtRecordsSearch/Home#!/home
If you are a pro se filer, you must efile into the case before you can view on re:SearchGA
Rule 6.1 Effective July 2, 2020
When an attorney or party e-files a motion or any response, the attorney or party shall notify the opposing parties and the assigned Judge or Judge's designee by e-mail of the motion or response contemporaneously but no later than 24 hours after e-filing.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019 CIVIL E-FILING IS MANDATORY
TO BEGIN E-FILING, LOGIN OR REGISTER WITH ODYSSEY EFILEGA - https://efilega.tylertech.cloud/OfsEfsp/ui/landing or https://georgia.tylertech.cloud/ofsweb ***Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. Chrome, FireFox or Edge are recommended for a better experience***
January 1, 2019 - Mandatory Civil eFiling
**Please note - if you need service on a party, you will need to do a Sheriff's entry of service (three part carbon) along with service copies and take it to the Sheriff's office. If you choose service and payment thru Odyssey eFileGA then you will need to bring the Sheriff's entry of service (three part carbon) with service copies to Superior Court and we will get it to the Sheriff's office.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Tyler Court Support team for more information at 877-687-7870.
Odyssey eFileGA allows users to open court cases and file documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Odyssey eFileGA benefits both the filer and the court. To begin E-File, visit Odyssey eFileGA