Community Development Department
MISSION STATEMENTMake the Glynn County Community Development Department the premier County service delivery department by delivering world class customer service by improving efficiency, productivity, and safety of our employees while providing timely, courteous, and professional service with integrity to all of our clients.
- What is zoning?
- How do I find the Zoning for my property?
- What am I allowed to do in my zoning district?
- What if I want to change the zoning of my property?
- What kind and how many animals am I allowed to have?
- How do I change my property lines, or create a new lot?
- I am considering developing a piece of property, but it’s my first time and I’m not sure how it works. How do I get started?
- I saw a site plan sign posted on a property. How can I find out about it?
- How many people can live in a house?
- What can I do in an easement?
- Where can I put my fence?
- Where can I put a pool or storage building on my property?
- Can I put a mother-in-law suite on my property? What are the rules?
- Can I run a business out of my home?
- What are the rules for Recreation Vehicles (RV’s)?
- Day care/group home in Residential Zoning?
- Will the County enforce the covenants in my subdivision?
- Who do I contact about a possible zoning violation?
- Who can rezone my property?
- How many vehicles can be parked at a home?