Workers' Compensation

Glynn County Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation is an employer-paid benefit that provides compensation and medical benefits if an employee is injured or becomes ill due to work related circumstances. In order for your injury/illness to be compensable, the injury/illness must arise out of and be in the course of your job.

*In the event of a medical emergency, call 911.

Steps to remember if you are injured on the job:

  1. Notify your supervisor immediately;
  2. If medical attention is needed, supervisor must escort the employee to a physician from the panel of physicians; supervisor must also escort the employee to the designated drug testing facility (Quest Diagnostics - 3389 Cypress Mill Road);
  3. Provide supervisor with a copy of return-to-work notice;
  4. Complete the required forms with supervisor:
    • Accident/Incident Reporting Form
    • State Board of Workers' Compensation First Report of Injury (WC-1)
    • Police Report if involved in Motor Vehicle Accident
  5. Email a brief summary of accident/incident to [email protected].

Required Forms:
Glynn County Accident/Incident Reporting Form
State Board of Workers' Compensation 1st Report of Injury (WC-1)
Glynn County's Panel of Physicians
State Board of Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights