Recreation and Parks
Glynn County Recreation and Parks Department, 2022 Georgia Recreation and Park Association Agency of the Year (population category 80,001-150,000), appreciates the support of our participants, volunteers, park patrons, and County leaders who play a vital role in our department's success!
|The Glynn County Recreation and Parks Department works to enhance the lives of citizens and visitors by providing year-round recreational activities for all ages. The department also manages the beautification of our public parks, including the beaches of St. Simons Island, and numerous facilities.|
Information about all of our parks, facilities, and activities can be found on this website. Thank you for visiting!
The mission of the Recreation and Parks Department is to provide quality year-round recreational activities, facilities and services that are safe, fun and enhance the quality of life for all.
- 2023 Recreation and Parks Activities Guide
- Adult Spring/Summer Sports
- Athletics4All Sports Scholarship info and application
- Volunteer Coach Refund Policy - email [email protected] for information
Our annual activities guide provides information on Athletic Leagues, Aquatics, Camps, Special Events, Park Projects, and more! Our Points of Pride section recognizes the achievements of our participants, volunteers, and staff. Check out the latest edition for more information!
- Notify Me: Want the latest on Recreation & Parks news? Email notifications are available. Please sign in to subscribe, unsubscribe or manage your subscriptions.
- Facebook: Follow us to get updates on news, events, activities, and weather-related cancelations.
- Online Registration
- Blythe Island Regional Park Campground Reservations: Click HERE to access our online reservation request portal. First-time users of the site must set up an account as a New Client. Customers can check availability and book a request online. For more information, email [email protected].
In the event of inclement weather, the most up-to-date information can be found on our Weather Hotline at 912-554-7781.
We Value Your Feedback
In an effort to continue the first rate service we provide the public, we welcome your suggestions, comments and questions. Please email us at [email protected] with your input.
We appreciate your interest in our program.