- Public Safety
- Animal Services
ANIMAL EMERGENCY: CALL 911 / Non-Emergency: 912-554-3645 Wildlife: visit www.ahnow.org
Glynn County Animal Services Has Moved!
We're now part of the Glynn County Public Safety Complex, along with the Glynn County Fire Administration, Glynn County Police Department, Glynn-Brunswick 911 Center, the Georgia State Patrol, and Georgia Department of Transportation. We are open Sunday 12pm-4pm and Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-5pm!
Our New, Bigger Facility could never be big enough to house all of the homeless animals in our community. We still need your help!
Glynn County Animal Services has to turn away owner surrenders or stray animals because there are more dogs and cats who need help than we have the resources to house. We are in urgent need of adopters and fosters as more pets need rescue every day.
Ways to Help:
- Adopt: Make room for one more.
- Foster: Make space until shelters make it through this crisis.
- Sponsor: Pay adoption fees for other families to make room for one more.
- Help friendly lost pets find their way back home instead of taking them to shelters.
Businesses and Organizations
- Be an ambassador for animals in need. Foster an animal for a week and work with your colleagues and customers to find your foster animal a home.
- Sponsor adoption fees for animals.
- Help with the backlog of animals awaiting spay/neuter surgeries due to the veterinary shortage.
- Take in a shelter animal that typically does not fit your criteria, such as an at-risk breed or large dog.
- Use social media to help spread the word about the crisis
Fellow Shelters and Rescues
- Significantly reduce adoption fees.
- Put managed moratoriums on intake, taking in emergency cases only.
- Reach out to out-of-state organizations for transfer; fast-track the most adoptable animals to make space for others.
- Extend operating hours/days.
- Bring in volunteer support to help in new ways.
- Heavily promote this campaign as earned media. We are financially strapped trying to save these animals.
- Run Public Service Announcements.
- Contact Glynn County Animal Control for stories of our successes.
We're Proud to Partner with: